Mickey Thompson Tires and Wheels/Dick Cepek Booth a Can’t-Miss Stop at SEMA
See amazing vehicles, meet special guests and be the first to preview the 2018 wheel & tire lineups
Stow, Ohio – Oct 26, 2017 – Featuring extraordinary project vehicles, autograph sessions and the best new tires and wheels, the Mickey Thompson Tires and Wheels/Dick Cepek Tires and Wheels booth is a can’t-miss stop at next week’s 2017 SEMA Show.
Attendees can catch an up-close view of some incredible high-performance cars, trucks, Jeeps and bikes; meet racers and industry celebrities; and get the latest on the companies’ hottest tires and wheels for the street, track and off-road; all in booth #43035 in the lower South Hall of the Las Vegas Convention Center.
This year’s Mickey Thompson and Dick Cepek in-booth project vehicle lineup features an outstanding array of high-horsepower, high-utility machines, including:
- Dragzine.com’s Blown Z06 project car—a Radial vs. the World 2017 C7 Corvette featuring a 3,300-plus-horsepower ProCharged Pro Line Racing Hemi;
- LE Tonglet’s Pro Stock motorcycle that he rode to victory at the recent NHRA Pro Bike Battle in Sonoma along with his trophy;
- Jay Turner’s bike he rode to win the 2017 NHRA Mickey Thompson Tires Top Fuel Harley series championship along with his trophy;
- A 2017 Jeep Wrangler Extreme Sport made trail-ready and then some by the crew at X-Treme Toyz/Duval Off-Road Design (DOD) in Newbury Park, California;
- And Bassmaster Elite Series Angler of the Year Brandon Palaniuk’s 2016 Toyota Tundra CrewMax + personal tow vehicle.
Fans can also meet their favorite Mickey Thompson- and Dick Cepek-sponsored drivers and athletes, plus a special industry guest, during in-booth autograph sessions during the show:
- 1-2:30 p.m. Tuesday & Wednesday, Oct. 31 & Nov. 1 – fans can meet hot rod celebrity and CARtoons artist Kenny Youngblood, who will be available to sign autographs and create one-of-a-kind art pieces.
- 11 a.m.-noon Wednesday, Nov. 1 – attendees can get a special promotional poster signed by Brian Deegan, Hailie Deegan, Ronnie Faisst, Jimmy Fitzpatrick, LE Tonglet and Jay Turner; and a second poster signed by Palaniuk.
Meanwhile, representatives will be on hand in the booth to answer questions, give a demonstration of the new Mickey Thompson website, and introduce the 2018 Mickey Thompson and Dick Cepek wheel and tire lineups. So, be sure to visit booth #43035 at the 2017 SEMA Show.
About Mickey Thompson Tires & Wheels
Max-Trac Tire Co., Inc., DBA Mickey Thompson Tires & Wheels, markets racing and high-performance tires and wheels for street, strip, truck, and off-road applications. The company was founded in 1963 by racing legend Mickey Thompson and is headquartered in Stow, Ohio, USA. For more information, visit www.mickeythompsontires.com. Connect on Facebook and Instagram. Media contact: Don Sneddon, Advertising Manager, 800-222-9092, ext. 3750, firstname.lastname@example.org.