The Mickey Thompson Baja Claw is the ultimate extreme traction tire. The rugged off road performance comes from the 23-degree angled tread pattern.
The large directional Sidebiters (R) provide added sidewall protection and intense traction in extreme Off Road conditions.
- Engineered mud scoops provide self-cleaning traction in deep mud and snow
- Tread and sidewall decoupling grooves allow increased tire flex on all surfaces
- Directional 23 degree angled tread pattern with extra wide footprint
- Directional Sidebiters for added traction and protection
- Strategically placed siping and T6 compound improves traction on wet and icy surfaces