Prepare to dominate the trail with the new Baja Boss 3-ply Extreme Mud tire line from Mickey Thompson Tires & Wheels, coming March 2019.
Aggressive, in-your-face styling meets serious trail performance in an ultra-premium Extreme Mud Terrain tire that features deep, wide voids and the company’s PowerPly XD 3-ply sidewall construction for maximum traction in hostile environments.
“We’re pleased to unleash the Baja Boss for the most demanding off-road applications,” said Ken Warner, Vice President of Marketing Mickey Thompson Tires & Wheels. “With additional sizes for today’s leveled and lifted truck applications, the Baja Boss is an aggressive, high-impact tire that definitely ups the cool factor of any 4x4.”
The Baja Boss will be available in 18 high load-carrying capacity sizes from 17 to 24 inches for a variety of light truck and SUV models—with 18 additional sizes coming later — a soft-asymmetrical tread pattern design gives the Baja Boss the look and feel of an off-road beast.
Meanwhile, PowerPly XD technology improves handling and puncture resistance and enhances sidewall durability, while the large four-pitch Sidebiters® pattern provides additional off-road traction.
• Soft-Asymmetric Tread Pattern Design: Reduces noise, improves handling and on-center feel, and reduces side-slip.
• Deep & Wide Voids: Enhance off-road traction and forward bite with a functional, aggressive appearance.
• Stone Ejector Ribs: Prevent stones being wedged into tread grooves, reduce stone retention, and help resist stone drilling.
• Angled Shoulder Scallops: Designed for ultimate traction and self-cleaning ability, they guide mud and loose soil out of the tread pattern with exposed trailing elements for larger biting edges.
• Mud Scoops: Provide a concave surface for mud traction and help create a void to prevent mud from clinging to the elements.
• Silica-Reinforced Compound: Provides on-road tread wear, cut and chip resistance, and improved wet handling and braking performance.
• Black Sidewall Lettering: Deep embossed and chamfered.
“With aggressive sizing and load ranges developed for today’s popular and extreme leveled/lifted applications, the Baja Boss is ready for any adventure,” Warner notes. “Off-roaders are going to fall in love with this tire’s looks, performance and adaptability to any terrain, and we invite everyone to stop by our booth at the SEMA Show to see just what the Baja Boss line is all about.”
Visit http://mickeythompsontires.com/ for more information.