Music has always celebrated the rugged freedom of rolling down your windows, cranking your favorite song and enjoying the wind in your face.
So, it’s only natural that Mickey Thompson Tires & Wheels is joining fans across the country as a sponsor of several high-profile music festivals including:
• Rock the Ocean’s Tortuga Music Festival – April 12-14, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
• Country LakeShake – June 21-23, Chicago
• Faster Horses Festival – July 19-21, Brooklyn Michigan
• Watershed Festival – Aug. 2-4, George, Washington
• Seven Peaks Music Festival – Aug. 30-Sept. 1, Buena Vista, Colorado
Mickey Thompson representatives will be onsite at each event, greeting fans and showcasing the company’s complete line of off-road tires and wheels, including the new Baja Boss tire line. Fans can test their skills on the Mickey Thompson RC off-road track with 1/18 scale radio-controlled 4x4 trucks, or try out the tire toss game to win prizes. Mickey Thompson will give away two $250 gift cards and a $500 grand prize gift card toward the purchase of a set of Mickey Thompson tires or wheels at each event.
“We are happy to team to be part of the fun at music festivals throughout the summer, and are ready to outfit fans’ pickups and Jeeps with the best tires and wheels to get them there,” said Dominick Wycoff, President of Mickey Thompson Tires & Wheels. “We can’t wait to get out to the festivals and have a little fun.”