The GAC is a series of group trail rides featuring highly popular 4x4 destinations in different parts of the country. From mild to wild, every off-roader can find a bucket list-worthy trail on the GAC. Whether traversing a sand dune, climbing a rock ridge or bogging through mud, Mickey Thompson’s lineup of off-road tires are designed to provide great traction, handling and durability.
“We look forward to the fun and camaraderie found at The Great American Crawl events all season long,” said Ken Warner, Vice President of Marketing at Mickey Thompson Tires & Wheels. “From experts to novices, every off-roader leaves a GAC weekend with a smile and a story.”
Costs to enter the parks and trails can vary, so participants are encouraged to join the GAC Facebook group for discounts from partner companies supporting the rides—allowing them to meet new friends at the same time. GAC vehicles consist of everything from stock Jeeps, trucks and UTVs to fully built off-road rigs and bouncers capable of climbing the rock ledges that adorn many of the parks’ expert trails.
Upcoming events include:
● April 3-4, Moab, Utah
● May 14-16, Badlands Off Road Park, Indiana
● June 4-6, Rocks and Valleys Off-Road Park, Michigan
● June 18-20, Rausch Creek Off Road Park, Pennsylvania
● July 16-18, Hollerwood Park, Kentucky
● Aug. 6-8, Gulches ORV Park, South Carolina
● Aug. 29-31, Choccolocco Mountain, Alabama
● Sept. 9-11, Carnage Canyon, Colorado
● Nov. 11-13, Table Mesa, Arizona
Rockstar Performance Garage and its fleet of Ambassador Rigs will attend all the rides and capture photos and videos of each trip at no cost to participants.
For more information on Mickey Thompson’s off-road wheels and tires, visit www.mickeythompsontires.com.