Proving you can never have too much of a good thing, Mickey Thompson Tires & Wheels has introduced two additional sizes to its Deegan 38 All-Terrain tire line.
Further enhancing the wide application coverage of the Deegan 38s, the new 265/65R17 and LT265/60R18 sizes offer expanded versatility. The 265/65R17 is a popular original equipment (OE) fitment on light-duty pickups and SUVs, while the LT265/60R18 is an excellent OE fitment upgrade for pickup and SUV owners looking for additional load-carrying capability and tread depth.
“Mickey Thompson is proud to introduce new sizes for our Deegan 38 All-Terrain tire,” said Ken Warner, Vice President of Marketing for Mickey Thompson Tires & Wheels. “This is one of our most popular and versatile tire lines, and we’re happy to provide expanded vehicle coverage.”
With its open-void tread pattern, proprietary compound and durable construction, the Deegan 38 All-Terrain is an excellent solution for a variety of today’s pickups and SUVs.
• Silica-reinforced tread compound and siping for all-weather performance, cut/chip resistance and longevity;
• High-tensile, 2-ply body cord for increased durability with reduced weight and improved ride;
• Variable draft angles and tread edge chamfers that reduce stone retention;
• Angled shoulder scallops and two-pitch SideBiter pattern for off-road traction;
• Tread element side bars for stability & responsiveness.
The Deegan 38 All-Terrain is now available in 35 sizes from 15 to 22 inches. Mickey Thompson offers a 55,000-mile limited tread wear warranty on “LT” sizes, and a 60,000-mile limited tread wear warranty on “SUV” sizes.